Here are the best cheap 3D printers:
First: Ender 3 V2
That is to say it’s the best 3d printer for price quality to start looking out on this world. It is semi-assembled and we can mount it in about twenty minutes without having any particular knowledge of electronics or mechanics. Surely it can use different types of filament, it is very solid and made with the best materials.In conclusion the Ender 3 V2 is the updated version of the famous and beloved Ender 3!
Improvements compared to the first version
- Motherboard with TMC2208 silent stepper drivers: compared to Ender 3 (click here for the review) and Ender 3 Pro, it offers a priceless quiet experience.
This V2 does not emit the classic sounds of the movement of the motors that so disturb the sleep (of the wives) during the night. A great upgrade for a cheap 3D printer!
- The new display features a 4.3-inch color knob screen, user experience greatly improves with the newly designed user interface system.
- On the extruder of the Ender 3 V2 is added a large rotary knob, which can facilitate the charging and feeding of the filament.
It has a tool box integrated in the body of the machine, it is easier and faster maintenance work. It earns the organization and order of the house!
- Lastly the carborundum glass platform allows the plate to warm up faster and the prints adhere better!
- Printing size: 220 * 220 * 250 mm
- Modelling technology: FDM
- Number of nozzles: 1 nozzle of 0,4 mm
- Thickness of the layer: 0,1 mm-0,4 mm
- Axle accuracy XY: ± 0,1 mm
- Filament: PLA da 1,75 mm
- File format: STL / OBJ / AMF
- Working mode: online or TF card offline
- Specification of power supply: AC115 / 230V 50 / 60Hz; Exit: DC24V
- Temperature plate: ≤100 ℃
- Temperature nozzle: ≤250 ℃
- Language selection: Chinese-English switch
- Operating System MAC / Linux / WindowsXP / Vista / 7/10
- Printing speed: ≤180 mm / s, normal 30-60 mm / s
- Most importantly pre-assembled and quick to assemble.
- Excellent construction materials.
- Excellent motherboard that mounts super silent TMC drivers!
- But most importantly outstanding value for money.
- Very little PLA filament supplied at the time of purchase.
Best Cheap 3D Printer: Anycubic i3 MEGA – Timeless
Certainly a great printer to start with 3D printing. Also this is a printer very easy to assemble, just 8 screws. About 3 minutes and after that you’ll be able to create objects. (Click here for the review)
- Printing size: 210 x 210 x 205 mm. Thanks to the modular assembly with quick mounting, you can start printing immediately. A rigid metal frame can reduce the rescue of the pressure process and improve the quality of printing.
- Axis travel on linear guides for maximum precision.
- Supported printing materials: TPU, PLA, ABS, HIPS, wood, ecc.
- 1TFT touch screen: Color user interface, multilingual and easy to use.
- Two filament readings: automatic pause when filament ends or breaks.
- Modelling technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Positioning accuracy: X / Y 0,125 mm, Z 0,002 mm
- Printing size: 210 x 210 x 205 mm / Print size: 405x410x453 mm / Weight: ~ 11 kg
- Printing speed: 20 ~ 100 mm / s / Moving speed: 100mm / s
- Filament: 1,75 mm / Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Power supply: AC 100-220V 50-60Hz / Working voltage: 12V DC
- Slicer: Cura / Input formats: STL, OBJ, DAE, AMF / Output software formats: GCode / Working mode: online o SD offline
- Maximum nozzle temperature: 260 ℃ / Maximum temperature of hot plate: 110 ℃ / Ambient operating temperature: 8 ℃ -40 ℃
- Similarly to others, pre-assembled and quick to assemble.
- Fast heating of the printing surface and the head that heats the filament.
- Movements on linear guides.
- Double engine in Z axis.
- It’s not a new model though.
Best Cheap 3D Printer: Artillery Genius – The most technological
Very performing printer, of modern conception. Above all it has a clean design and gives the impression of being professional.
- Rapid heating of the printing plate and hot end.
- Silent movements, so no noise at all.
- Hot end Volcano for speed printing.
- Direct extruder, ideal for flexible filament printing.
- Similarly to the others, print recovery in case of power failure.
- Flat cables for an eye-catching look.
- For good reason, but it’s a little more expensive than competitors.
Best Cheap 3D Printer: LONGER LK4 – The cheapest
- New LK4 simplifies assembly. Complicated parts such as the X-axis beam, easel and nozzle were assembled before leaving the factory. That is to say, 90% of the printer comes already assembled, saving us time and effort.
Intuitive user interface, therefore easy to use, to preview the model and the on-screen printing process. Say goodbye to the traditional manual knob screen nonetheless.
- New sturdy frame with smooth profiles that prevent dust accumulation in the middle.
- Resume printing after power failure; so automatically suspend printing when the filament runs out to avoid throwing away printing.
Lastly the power supply is designed and placed in a hidden place, located under the printing platform to ensure user safety. And with the power of 280W, the temperature of the heat bed can reach 100°C in 4 minutes.
- Model: LK4
- Modelling technology: FDM
- Extruder: Single
- Size: 220*220*250 mm
- Printing temperature: 190-250 ℃
- Noozle diameter: 0.4mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Filament Detector: Yes
- Heated plate: Yes
- Touch Screen: 2.8″ Colour touch screen
- Printing speed: <180 mm/s (Recommended 60-80 mm/s)
- Compatible Slicer: Cura, Reptier-Host, Prusa, Simplify
- File format: G-Code, STL
- Connection: TF Card or USB Cable
- Input voltage: 100-120V AC 7A, 200-240V AC 3.5A, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: DC 24V 15A
- Cheap 3D printer.
- Easy to install.
- Intuitive touch screen.
- 24 volt transformer.
- In the shortage of electricity you can recover the print.
- Wheels in the axles to replace definitely after years because they are plastic.
- Secondly noisy extruder fan.
Last but not least: JG Maker – The work mule
- Excellent electronics.
- Low price.
- Recovery from power outage.
- Wire end sensor.
- Elegant design.
- You have to add a glass on the plate.
If you have found this post useful, please give a LIKE on Easy 3D Home Facebook’s page to receive updates and all the news of our Blog! You can read other reviews about 3D printers in our 3D Printers Reviews area. Enjoy!